• PAK
ENG
  • KOR
  • RUS
  • CHN
  • PAK
페이스북에 공유 트위터에 공유 네이버블로그에 공유

FAQ

• What engine oil should I use for my car?

The first thing to consider when choosing an engine oil is to select the right specification for your vehicle.
    You can check for the recommended engine oil specifications at each car manufacturer’s own website,and compare them with ZIC product specifications in the product catalog section of our website.

• Do engine oils have expiration dates?

The shelf life of an engine oil may vary largely depending on how it is stored, and therefore has no standard expiration date.
    An unopened product kept in optimal conditions (shady area, unexposed to sunlight) has a shelf life until five years after the date of production.
    Additionally, any leftover oil after initial usage should be kept sealed and used within one year.
    If not sealed properly, contact with air may result in oxidation and reduce the performance of engine oil.
    Since the sealing cap may not block off oxygen completely, it is recommended that plastic sealing bags are used for extra care.

• How do I download the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) ?

The Material Safety Data Sheets are available for download by clicking the MSDS icon in each product catalog page.

• Where can I purchase SK ZIC engine oil?

Once you navigate our homage to the About Us > ZIC Global Network tab,you may find the list of our local distribution network in each country and their contact info.

• How can I become a distributor of SK ZIC engine oil?

Please send an inquiry email including a brief introduction about your company to skzicglobal@sk.com, and a representative will be in contact with you soon.

FAQ 목록