· Please refrain from entering your valuable personal information (resident number, account number, etc.)
Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement
1. Collecting items: Name, email, and other personal information entered by the individual
2. Gathering Purpose: Receiving inquiries and reply
3. Retention and usage period: In principle, we will destroy the information without delay after the collection and use of personal information
(collection purpose) is achieved. However, if there is a need to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws, personal information
may be kept for a certain period of time as prescribed by the related laws as shown below. - Records relating to consumer complaints or dispute settlement: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
4. Disadvantages if you do not agree to the collection and use of this information: You may refuse to accept the collection and use of your personal information, however, if you do not agree, you may not be able to receive an answer to the “Q&A bulletin”.